Monday, February 22, 2010

DailyBooth Review

Quick Summary
dailybooth.com

This service is essentially a video twitter, that you can link to your twitter. In a nutshell, you take a picture, then share it on their site. So its real-time picture updates of people. You can choose to follow certain people or have them follow you. Either way.

While this service is just another way for you to share things, its got a much better interface for photos than twitter. I think the coolest thing is probably their live map that you can watch. It has pictures of people pop up where they are taken.

Things I Like

  • Does picture sharing well. 
  • Cool interactive live map to watch. 
  • People put up stupid pictures. 
Things I Don't Like
  • I don't need another site to share more things about myself. 
  • Hard to import and find friends.
  • No reason to keep using beyond liking to take pictures of myself and sharing them with strangers.

No comments:

Post a Comment