Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Shoes of Prey Review

(This ones for the ladies!)

Quick Summary
Shoes of Prey (SOP) allows you to create women's shoes, designed online by you. You choose the heel, toe, fabric, color, and embellishments (I don't know what those are, but I'm sure they are important). Then they make the shoes and ship them straight to you. That's it!

They ship internationally. Pay for shoes to be altered to fit your foot is they are a little off once you get them. They make all the shoes by hand.

You can check out the shoe gallery here:
http://www.shoesofprey.com/gallery

Things I Like

  • I don't have to go to a store (with the GF). 
  • She can make what she likes. 
  • Seem to have a great emphasis on customer service and quality.
Things I Don't Like
  • Expensive: 150 for the cheapest shoe, 25 for shipping (flat). 
  • Only do flats and heels. 

No comments:

Post a Comment